COACHELLA, CA — A 35-year-old documented gang member was arrested Thursday in connection with more than four dozen beer thefts from a Coachella convenience store, sheriff’s officials said.
Riverside County sheriff’s deputies served a search warrant this morning at a home in the 52000 block of Calle Empalme and arrested Marcus Rodriguez, who is suspected of snatching beer from the same establishment 50 times since March, according to sheriff’s Sgt. Steve Davis.
Rodriguez is a probationer and is also subject to a permanent gang injunction ordered by a court in 2016, he said.
The Coachella resident was booked into the Indio jail on suspicion of 50 counts of theft and breaching the terms of his probation and the gang injunction, the sergeant said.
The suspected serial beer bandit is being held at the Indio Jail in lieu of $5,000 bail.
Authorities did not disclose the location of the store where the illegal beer runs allegedly took place.
–City News Service
- Search On For 2 Suspects In Auburn Convenience Store Burglary
- Officer-Involved Shooting Outside Convenience Store In Hamilton Township Sends Suspect To Hospital
- Customer Shot, Killed At Wyandanch Convenience Store, Suffolk County Police Investigating
- Man Shot Multiple Times, Killed In Frankford
- Dutch police arrest suspect in theft of Van Gogh, Hals paintings
- Day three of Derek Chauvin trial: Jurors shown footage of George Floyd in convenience store before his death
- Dallas Sheriff’s Clerk Supervisor Umeka T. Myers Arrested After Alleged Theft
- Man arrested after 90 laptops stolen from south Auckland schools
- Assumption Parish man arrested in parking lot stabbing
- Pregnant Store Worker Attacked for Asking Man to Wear a Mask
- Alleged Baton Rouge hitman arrested in 2008 cold case slaying, accused of avenging uncle's death
- Teenage girl among nine nabbed for alleged motorcycle theft
- Prosecutors detail incident that led to George Floyd’s arrest
- GoFundMe for North Carolina Shop Vandalized by Man Allegedly Using Anti-Asian Slurs Tops $30K
- Philadelphia Shooting, Carjacking Suspect Arrested After Pursuit Ends In South Jersey, Police Say
- Man Caught on Video Destroying Asian-Owned Store While Allegedly Yelling Racial Slurs
- Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa Arrest Affidavit: Witnesses Say Deadly Shooting At King Soopers Started In Parking Lot
- Clifton Man Targeted Store Clerk In Attempted Stabbing Because He Believed She Was Mexican, Officials Say
- Fact Check: Was Billionaire Bill Gates Arrested This Week?
- Tennessee man loses $1M lottery ticket, finds it in parking lot
Man Arrested For Multiple Beer Thefts From Convenience Store have 383 words, post on patch.com at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.