Specifically, the Government issued Decree No. 68/2019/ND-CP dated on August 14 on management of construction investment costs, comprising of nine chapters and 38 articles. The Decree defines the principles for managing construction investment costs in State-funded, non and public-private partnership projects. The Decree shall take effect since October 1, 2019. Decree No. 69/2019/ND-CP regulates the use of public assets to pay investors when implementing construction investment projects in the form of build-transfer contract (BT). The Decree was promulgated in accordance with the Law on Public Property Management and Use which took effect from January 1, 2018 with an aim to address obstabcles in using public assets to pay for BT investors. The Decree shall take effect since October 1, 2019. Decree No. 70/2019/ND-CP regulates the performance of obligations to join the Viet Nam People’s Police Force, comprising of four chapters and 19 articles. The Decree shall take effect since October 10, 2019. Decree No. 71/2019/ND-CP prescribes sanctions against administrative violations in the field of chemicals and industrial explosive materials. The Decree shall take effect since October 15, 2019. The Prime Minister promulgated Decision No. 26/2019/QD-TTg approving the list of 93 state-owned enterprises subjected to equitization by the end of 2020…. Read full this story
- Michael Gove says convicted terrorists could be imprisoned INDEFINITELY as the government braces for a legal battle with human rights lawyers over plans to scrap automatic early release of violent offenders
- ED in legal contest over Look Out Circular against “close aide” of Ratul Puri
- 'The Ranch' Alum Danny Masterson Blasts Stalking Lawsuit as 'Shameful Money Grab'
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breakup: Relive Their Relationship Highs and Lows
- Boris Johnson could SUSPEND European human rights laws to reverse automatic early release for terrorists as Labour's Shami Chakrabati and civil rights groups hint at legal challenge
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 7
- Anton Yelchin's Parents Reach Settlement with Carmaker After Fatal Accident
- Sex, drugs and the dark web
- Transfer deadline day – as it happened
- Nissan sues Ghosn, seeking damages for property, jet use
Legal documents issued in August have 332 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.