The citizenship recipients at the ceremony In pursuant to Decision No. 1372 dated August 14, 2019 of President Nguyen Phu Trong, the Vietnamese citizenship was offered to Lao nationals in Long Sap, Chieng Son, Chieng Khua communes of Moc Chau district. At the event, Chairman of the People’s Committee of Moc Chau district Pham Duc Chinh said local authorities will create optimal conditions for them to take part in socio-economic activities, thereby contributing to the province’s development. On behalf of the citizenship recipients, Vang Thi Pa from Long Sap commune vowed to comply with Vietnam’s policies and laws. The newly-recognised Vietnamese citizens will be helped with procedures such as the application for birth certificates, identity cards, and marriage registration documents. From now until October 15, an additional 200 Lao nationals living in the province will be granted Vietnamese citizenship, in line with the Vietnamese and Lao Governments’ agreement on addressing undocumented migration and marriage in the shared border regions.
- Number of Lao nationals studying abroad drops in 2019
- Judo world champion granted Mongolian citizenship after fleeing Iran
- No Vietnamese students in China infected with nCoV so far: embassy
- 10 feverish Vietnamese quarantined in China border province
- Vietnamese enjoy post-Tet
- Can't Hold a Son Responsible for Acts of His Father, Says Adnan Sami after Oppn Criticism on Padma Shri
- Scholar cites Adnan Sami getting citizenship to question CAA’s rationale
- Left-wing vegan deemed 'too annoying' to be given Swiss citizenship has the decision overturned on appeal (and now they're REALLY irritated by her)
- Indian Varsity Mulls Teaching About New Citizenship Law That Evoked Protests, Clashes
- 59 petitions on Citizenship Act to be heard by Supreme Court on Wednesday
Lao nationals in Son La granted Vietnamese citizenship have 287 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.