The Vinh Tan 4 Thermal Power Plant has been developed by the Vietnam Electricity Group (EVN) and is part of the Government’s 2011 to 2020 national power grid development plan which aims to supply greater power to vast swathes of the country by 2030. During his speech at the ceremony, Deputy PM Binh notes his great appreciation for the efforts to complete the project put in by the EVN and relevant agencies. He also shows his sincere gratitude to both the Governments of Japan and the Republic of Korea, along international financial institutions who assisted in the completion of site. Along with delegates, Deputy PM Binh cuts the ribon to mark the inauguration of the Vinh Tan 4 Thermal Power Plant. Those present at the event include representatives from central agencies, the EVN, the consulate generals of Japan and the Republic of Korea, along with other related agencies. The site includes two-turbine 1,200 MW plants costing over VND36 trillion. The power plant has been built with the aim of tackling electricity shortages and meeting the escalating power demand coming from the central province of Binh Thuan along with other southern localities. The Vinh Tan 4 Thermal Power Plant has been… Read full this story
- Reconstruction of Azerbaijan’s Thermal Power Plant underway
- Güriş’s Ukraine power plant comes online
- The Copenhagen ski slope atop a power plant is now open
- PM attends inaugural ceremony of Thaco Mazda plant
- Solar Thermal Energy Plant
- Gulf countries and the budding Power Plant sector
- The requirements of high-pressure boiler pipe for power plant.
- Solar Thermal Power In India, Market Outlook To 2030, Update 2016
- Ridgell: Solar panels are better option than new power plant
- Global Virtual Power Plants Industry 2016 Market Research Report
Inauguration ceremony held for Vinh Tan 4 thermal power plant have 294 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.