Pharmaceutical and healthcare products and equipment will be on display at Pharmed & Healthcare Vietnam 2019, which opened on Wednesday at the Sai Gon Exhibition and Convention Centre in HCM City’s District 7. — Photo kinhtevn.com.vn Pharmaceutical and healthcare products and equipment will be on display at Pharmed & Healthcare Vietnam 2019, which opened on Wednesday at the Sai Gon Exhibition and Convention Centre in HCM City’s District 7. The 14th expo has 600 booths from 25 countries and territories, and is expected to attract 15,000 people. The expo will display drugs, drug manufacturing and packaging machinery, diagnostic equipment, healthcare and rehabilitation equipment, surgical instruments, and beauty care equipment and products, among others. The exhibition includes Viet Nam’s leading medical equipment manufacturers and foreign business groups from countries such as Germany, Republic of Korea, Turkey, China, India, Singapore and Australia. The annual expo offers networking opportunities for medical equipment and drug companies and for foreign exhibitors to find local distributors and business partners. — VNS
- Coventry is a Marmot City
- 5 mothers sue New York City over mandatory measles vaccine order
- Health officials demand clean air zone for Bristol
- Row between city council and NHS group ends as it formally rejoins body
- Health officials call for congestion charges to cut pollution levels
- Plymouth City Council to address period poverty in city
- £15m 'wellness centre' ambition for Swansea city centre
- Damning list of failings by county mental health services
- Mental health services boss 'personally sorry for failings'
- Bristol man almost driven to suicide by cost of living in the city
Health exhibit in HCM City have 267 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.