At a press conference held in Hanoi on September 20 During a press conference held in Hanoi on September 20, the organisers said the event will run with the theme of “Advancing north Vietnam’s manufacturing industries” and display machinery and equipment which will serve the nation in the impending wave of Industry 4.0 technology. Nguyen Thanh Hoai, head of local company MKINO Vietnam, pointed out that weak competitiveness and poor technology often prove to be challenges that face Vietnamese firms. The exhibition will prove to be an opportunity for domestic firms who wish to gain access to advanced technologies, therefore helping boost their deeper engagement in the world’s production chain, he added. Spanning a total area of more than 5,500 square metres, the exhibition will showcase a range of modern technologies and smart equipment from an array of global brands. A series of workshops and exchanges will be held in which businesses can share their experience in research so as to work out plans for investment.
- HCM City: The Factory hosts two art exhibitions
- The Factory hosts two art exhibitions
- New York City Library Hosts Chinese Propaganda Exhibit on Tibet
- A newly renovated Teche Center for the Arts hosts 'Wild Trees' exhibit
- Adelaide to host international shipbuilders contending for multi-billion-dollar Navy build
- Da River Water Plant resumes water supply to Hanoi
- Traditional boat racing in Hanoi attracts crowds
- Face masks made from toilet paper found in Hanoi
- India set to host 2022 Asian Cup in women’s soccer
- California to Apologize for World War II Internment of Japanese Americans
Hanoi to host international machinery exhibition in October have 267 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.