GM Le Quang Liem of Vietnam still has a chance at the FIDE World Cup after two draws in the first round (Photo: FIDE) Grandmaster Liem (Elo 2708) tied with GM Aleksej Aleksandrov (Elo 2577) of Belarus after 36 moves. They also drew in the first match of this round.
- Uruguay breaking the World Cup's offence-first mould
- Kane plays his part as World Cup approaches penalty record
- Mexico plays Monday in the World Cup's next round. Where to rejoice (and suffer) with local fans
- Foul play: Women reporting at World Cup confront harassment on air
- Mexico Second Round Curse: Will El Tri Break Their World Cup Hoodoo Against Brazil?
- Colombia coach Jose Pekerman backs Radamel Falcao as 'El Tigre' breaks FIFA World Cup duck
- When do England play in the 2018 World Cup?
- Brazil to Play First 2018 FIFA World Cup Match on Sunday
- Tiny Iceland ties Argentina in World Cup debut
- Louisville's Jordan Nwora to play for Nigeria in World Cup qualifiers
GM Le Quang Liem to play tie-break at FIDE World Cup have 171 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.