The scheme will be trialed for a period of three months from 6:30am to 7pm each day. During the times that the trial is running, commuters won’t not have to pay parking fees. Following the trial, construction on the project will continue for the next year in order to operate 24 hours a day, whilst the management board will collect the necessary parking fees. In addition, the Danang municipal People’s Committee have assigned the city’s Department of Transport to come up with plans to restrict vehicles from parking in a 250 metre radius of the construction site in order to help ease traffic congestion. Moreover, it is hoped that the plans will encourage local residents to use smart parking. Danang’s Department of Finance and Department of Industry and Trade must submit the fees for each parking spot to the city’s municipal People’s Committee before December 20. The first use of smart parking in Danang City will span a total area of 1,000 square metres with two six-storey car parks which will each have a capacity of 50 four-seat and seven-seat cars.
- Smart parking, smart lighting, fleet management at heart of Nokia's IoT platform update
- 'South Park' seconds coming to Xbox 360
- Smart Wallet Tech Coming To CES 2015
- CES 2017: LG Smart Home Appliances Coming Deep Learning Technology
- Panasonic opens its first smart building at new Denver headquarters
- Phase II to finding Deer Park’s new quarterback now complete
- Derrick Rose praises Marcus Smart in new autobiography
- Smart cities: The smart person's guide
- Smart cities: 6 essential technologies
- Barcelona faces the challenge to make its smart city truly smart
First smart parking scheme comes into operation in Danang have 279 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.