Launched by the Nhi Dong (Children) Newspaper in coordination with AMES International English System, the VEC promises to be a useful and interesting playground for students, with new and modern approaches under the support of artificial intelligence (AI) technology that is capable of recognising the voice of each candidate. It is also the first time, candidates can take an interactive test like interacting with a real person through the messaging application on Facebook Messenger. Contestants can choose to try different technology platforms, such as My AI English application (for mobile devices), the contest’s website at https://olympicenglish.vn/tainanganhngu or VEC’s fanpage on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TaiNangAnhNgu. With four rounds including self-training, district level, provincial level and national finals, VEC 2019 will last until March 13 next year, opening for primary and secondary school students across the nation. In the first round, which runs until October 31, candidates choose one of the three methods mentioned above to answer 20 English questions in ten minutes. Each candidate has the right to do the test five times a week and the system will record the highest score and update it into the rankings. Candidates who take five or more turns in the self-training round will be… Read full this story
- Automotive industry leaders launch the 6th PIMS
- The IT industry is launching new markets worth more than $2 trillion, IBM CEO says
- To learn English, we must think outside box
- PHLPOST launches stamp-designing contest
- Contest for Western Visayas inventors
- Students urged to write ‘letters of hope’
- Mtech ’17 showcases Meralco's technology innovations
- Baguio boy vies for nationwide tilt
- Playwriting competition for college students
- Education: Technology — Academic Godsend or Demon?
First English contest with Industry 4.0 technology launched for students nationwide have 288 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.