More than 400 representatives from different businesses in Vietnam participated in the 2019 Tax Symposium on “How to better accommodate an increasingly stringent tax administration system driven by digitalisation” organised by EY Vietnam and Vietnam CFO Club. Hundreds of participants at the the 2019 Tax Symposium by EY Vietnam and CFO Club Vietnam’s tax agency has just made remarkable changes in policies, especially in tax administration reforms. The recent tax regulatory amendments aim at reducing tax compliance costs and increasing the information technology application for businesses to better comply with tax regulations. The revised Tax Administration Law, passed by the National Assembly on June 13, 2019, will take effect from July 1, 2020. The Law introduces some new regimes on the implementation and management of taxes on the internet platform (e-tax). Accordingly, for the first time, the law sets regulations on e-invoices will be effective from July 1, 2022. It requires goods sellers and service providers to issue e-invoices to buyers. Sellers’ computers for invoice calculation and e-invoices issuing, if used, must be registered and connected with the tax authorities’ data system. The Law, for the first time, introduces tax administration rules for e-commerce activities. Foreign suppliers running e-commerce businesses,… Read full this story
- +24% CAGR to Be Achieved by Enterprise Metadata Management Market by Extensive market growth
- Cloud Enterprise Content Management Global Market 2018 Key Players,Share, Trend, Segmentation And Forecast To 2025
- Lee Enterprises will manage Berkshire Hathaway Newspaper and Digital Operations in 30 Markets
- Warren Buffett taps Lee Enterprises to manage many Berkshire newspapers
- Proactively Managing Cybersecurity Risks in Vendor Contracts
- Performance management: Can you really manage what you measure?
- Vietnam legislators back cyber law clamping down on tech firms, dissent
- Vietnam lawmakers approve cyber law, tighten rules on Google, Facebook
- Government submits wide raft of tax changes
- VAIDS: NASME holds tax compliance clinic for MSMEs
EY Vietnam: Enterprises should actively manage tax risk have 310 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.