HCM City (VNA)
– An event to raise investors’
was held by the HOSE and The Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (
) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (
) in Ho Chi Minh City on September 30.
The “Ring the Bell for Financial Literacy” event aims to respond to the World Investors Week 2019 (WIW) launched by the International Organisation of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) and the World Federation of Stock Exchanges (WFE) from September 30 – October 4.
Firstly launched by the IOSCO in 2017, the WIW is now responded by 87 countries and territories and
s around the world.
Nguyen Thi Viet Ha, a member of the Board of Directors of HOSE, said there are about 2 million accounts registered on the Vietnamese stock market. Most of those are owned by individual investors.
The number of investors or the public who have finance-related knowledge remains limited, she said, stressing the need to improve knowledge and skills for them, thus increasing the number of investors as well as their investment’s efficiency in the market.
A seminar on the importance of financial knowledge training for investors was arranged within the framework of the event, during which participants shared their experience in this field and proposed measures for management and market operating agencies to better the work./.
- 3 Practical Ways to Financial Independence
- Day Trade Penny Stocks - Your Way to Financial Freedom Today
- The Way To Financial Freedom
- Where to Seek Out College Financial Advice
- Check Into Rehab - A Twelve-Step Program to Fix and Flip Your Way to Financial Health
- Modeling Your Way to Financial Success
- The Best Way for Real Estate Investors To Decide What To Fix Is To Know What Buyers Are Looking For
- Better Health Knowledge - Stop Eating MSG
- Multi Level Marketing Or MLM - The Best Way To Financial Freedom - Fact Or Fiction?
- An Annual FICO Score "Check-Up" Can Help Maintain Better Financial Health