Organised by Medviet, a group of Vietnamese doctors and medical students in the European country, it featured activities to test participants’ knowledge on health and health insurance systems, free checkups and consultations, and a talkshow with doctors. The event aims to help the Vietnamese expats update their knowledge on the prevention and treatment of common diseases and boost connectivity between them and Vietnamese doctors working in the Czech Republic, Tran Thi Hoai Anh, a student from the Charles University and head of the organising board, told the Vietnam News Agency. She unveiled that seven doctors and 10 medical students, both Vietnamese and Czech nationals, joined the event this year. Doctor Ngo Viet Dung, who is working at the Motol University Hospital, hopes there will be more similar health care programmes to be held in the future. Petr Sipek, a Czech doctor, said the event helps increase linkage among the Vietnamese overseas community and between the community with Czech healthcare personnel.
- Vietnamese in Czech Republic celebrate Int’l Women’s Day
- Vietnamese in Czech Republic raise fund for homeland’s sea, islands
- Young Vietnamese in Czech Republic make film about family value
- Overseas Vietnamese in Czech Republic pay tribute to heroic martyrs
- Vietnam Promotes Exports to Russia and Czech Republic
- Vietnamese in Czech Republic assist AO victims
- Program promotes Vietnam’s image in Czech Republic
- Embassy honours outstanding Vietnamese students in Czech Republic
- Requiem held in Czech Republic for Truong Sa, Hoang Sa martyrs
- Books helps Vietnamese learn about Czech Republic
Event promotes community health among Vietnamese expats in Czech Republic have 260 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 29, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.