Organised by Medviet, a group of Vietnamese doctors and medical students in the European country, it featured activities to test participants’ knowledge on health and health insurance systems, free checkups and consultations, and a talkshow with doctors.
The event aims to help the Vietnamese expats update their knowledge on the prevention and treatment of common diseases and boost connectivity between them and Vietnamese doctors working in the Czech Republic, Tran Thi Hoai Anh, a student from the Charles University and head of the organising board, told the Vietnam News Agency.
She unveiled that seven doctors and 10 medical students, both Vietnamese and Czech nationals, joined the event this year.
Doctor Ngo Viet Dung, who is working at the Motol University Hospital, hopes there will be more similar health care programmes to be held in the future.
Petr Sipek, a Czech doctor, said the event helps increase linkage among the Vietnamese overseas community and between the community with Czech healthcare personnel.
- Starting a New Business - The Czech Republic
- Cool Escapades in Czech Republic
- Czech Republic's Sedlec Ossuary, aka 'Church of Bones,' to ban selfies
- Czech Republic's 'Church of Bones' to ban selfies
- Learning the ABC of Event Promotion
- Low Cost Spa in the Czech Republic
- How to Effectively Promote Your Health Home Business Opportunity
- Travel Tips For Czech Republic
- Usana BiOmega - Promotes Cardiovascular Health
- Eggs Promote Good Health