Tan Xuan Hien, chairman of Gia Lai Electricity Company, receives the listing licence from Nguyen Vu Quang Trung (right), deputy CEO of the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange. — Photo courtesy of HoSE Gia Lai Electricity Joint Stock Company officially listed its shares on the HCM Stock Exchange on Thursday at a reference price of VND27,490 (US$1.18). Established in 1989, the company, formerly Gia Lai Kon Tum Hydroelectric Company, has a charter capital of VND2.038 trillion ($87.8 million). Its main businesses include electricity production and trading, providing technical services, construction, installation, and manufacture and import and export of electrical machinery and equipment. Speaking at the exchange, Tan Xuan Hien, the company chairman, said the listing would help promote the company’s image and prestige and facilitate further capital mobilisation down the line. It also provides motivation to develop further and improve corporate governance and transparency in line with international standards, he added. The company owns directly or indirectly 14 hydropower plants with a total capacity of 85.1MW in the central and Central Highlands regions. Last year it began operation of the 48MWp TTC Phong Dien solar power plant in Thua Thien-Hue Province and 69MWp Krong Pa solar power plant in Gia… Read full this story
- Market watch: Stock market starts week on disappointing note
- With stock markets soaring is it time to reassess your investments?
- Stock market truthers think the deep state is manipulating Wall Street to 'destroy' Trump
- Market watch: Stock market blossoms on positive investor sentiment
- Some CPEC projects could get listed at Pakistan’s stock market
- Market watch: Stock market snaps three-day losing streak
- Italy's Versace in 'no rush' to list on stock market: CEO
- Stock market 'carnage' as European indexes brace for large falls
- With Hijazi’s whip gone, the bull is on the go at Pakistan’s stock market
- Trump blames stock market fall on 'good news'
Electricity company lists on HCM City stock market have 320 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.