The Prime Minister announced import tax on crude oil will be scrapped from the current rate of 5 per cent.
The decision takes effect on November 1, 2019
The decision numbered 28/2019/QD-TTG was released to amend Article 2 of Decision 45/2017/QD-TTg dated November 16, 2017 regulating tax rates on imports.
The new decision also changed the description of some goods such as banknotes, mobile gate-type crane and related components, complete-built machine, semiconductor, needle and ultraviolet and infrared lights. — VNS
- BSR earnings get boost as crude import tax turns zero
- Vietnam to scrap crude oil import tax
- Vietnam Hikes LPG Import Tariff to 5 per cent Again
- East Africa: Anxiety Intensifies Over Rising Wheat Imports to East Africa
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 21/12
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 21/10
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 1/10
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 7/9
- Impact of the ASEAN-China FTA