|Hanoi’s safe agricultural products are displayed as part of the conference (Source: hanoimoi.com.vn)|
The on September 13 event is mean to connect producers and distributers at home, while offering them an opportunity to set up cooperative ties with Japanese businesses.
Nguyen Thi Mai Anh, HPA Deputy Director, said her agency has set forth a plan and implemented a range of trade promotion activities towards farm produce, including the organisation of weeks of Vietnamese goods at supermarkets in foreign countries like Japan, France, Thailand and the Republic of Korea, along with various fairs and conferences at home.
With the support of the JICA Safe Crop project, the agency has developed a website promoting Hanoi’s safe farm produce, at nongsanantoan.gov.vn, she said, adding that nearly 300 agricultural producers, distributors and connectivity chains of Hanoi and other localities nationwide have accessed the website.
During the conference, Japanese enterprises shared experience in applying new technologies in agricultural production and Japan’s solutions to develop sustainable and environmentally friendly agriculture.
- Safe farm produce and regional specialties on display in Hanoi
- Hai Duong increases farm produce outlets
- Vietnamese Safe Farm Products and Food Week fair opened in Hanoi
- Boosting Vietnam-Netherlands agro cooperation to improve farm produce’s value
- Vietnamese Safe Farm Products and Food Week fair opened in Hanoi - Economy
- Boosting Vietnam-Netherlands agro cooperation to improve farm produce’s value - Agriculture - Economy
- Ministry releases list of safe-food outlets
- Agriculture ministry releases list of safe-food outlets
- Grown in Lam Dong, sold in Hanoi