Hanoi’s safe agricultural products are displayed as part of the conference (Source: hanoimoi.com.vn) The on September 13 event is mean to connect producers and distributers at home, while offering them an opportunity to set up cooperative ties with Japanese businesses. Nguyen Thi Mai Anh, HPA Deputy Director, said her agency has set forth a plan and implemented a range of trade promotion activities towards farm produce, including the organisation of weeks of Vietnamese goods at supermarkets in foreign countries like Japan, France, Thailand and the Republic of Korea, along with various fairs and conferences at home. With the support of the JICA Safe Crop project, the agency has developed a website promoting Hanoi’s safe farm produce, at nongsanantoan.gov.vn, she said, adding that nearly 300 agricultural producers, distributors and connectivity chains of Hanoi and other localities nationwide have accessed the website. During the conference, Japanese enterprises shared experience in applying new technologies in agricultural production and Japan’s solutions to develop sustainable and environmentally friendly agriculture.
- VN food companies make innovative products from excess farm produce
- China remains largest consumer of Vietnamese farm produce
- Exporters of farm produce face tougher standards in China
- China's farm produce prices retreat for 9th straight week
- UAE farms see boom not gloom in coronavirus lockdowns
- Covid-19: As businesses open slowly, here’s your guide to safe shopping
- Coronavirus: 1,000 Free Farm Boxes To Be Handed Out Weekly At 4 South LA Locations
- Hanoi promotes food safety and hygiene inspections
- Farms scramble for answers as coronavirus threatens workers
- Hanoi, HCM City ensure sufficient supply of essential goods
Conference promotes Hanoi’s safe farm produce have 274 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.