Chicken breeders in the southern region are facing great losses due to the oversupply. According to chicken farm owners in Dong Nai, Binh Duong and Ba Ria-Vung Tau provinces, broiler chicken prices dropped by VND18,000-20,000 per kilo compared to April. At present, one kilo of live broiler chicken is just VND10,000-14,000. Broiler chicken sold at a market Nguyen Dinh Long, an owner of a chicken farm in the Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, said that if the situation continued, some farms would suffer from bankruptcy as the average breeding cost for one kilo of chicken is up to VND24,000-28,000 per kilo. Bui Van Thanh in Dong Nai whose farm is home to 200,000 chickens said that he faces a loss of VND42,000 for every three kilos. He is selling around 20,000 per week, making a loss of VND600 million. “Despite the huge losses, we have still tried to maintain the breeding after pouring big investment into this,” Thanh added. Nguyen Van Ngoc, Vice Chairman of Southeastern Poultry Association, said that the chicken industry is witnessing the oversupply. When the African swine fever happened, many people have turned into using chicken, instead of pigs. Meanwhile, chicken imports have increased, affecting local chicken… Read full this story
- Weight loss: "My mom calling me fat impacted my self-confidence"
- Pink raw chicken ‘served to tourists at same hotel where British couple died’
- Weight loss story: "Gymming is my kind of partying"; Know this dentist's detailed workout with which she lost 12 kilos in 3 months!
- Plant and Animal protein - which one should you take for rapid weight loss?
- Pie company spiked its own chicken and bacon slice with chunk of metal
- Weight loss story: “I followed THIS simple diet to lose 20 kilos in just 2 months!”
- Weight loss: Can cucumbers help you lose 5 kilos in 1 week?
- ‘It’s going to be mega-tough’: How Boris Johnson must win FIFTY Labour seats to offset losses to SNP Remainers in Scotland and the Lib Dems in the South
- BattleTech review: Learning to deal with loss (and profit)
- Pensioner banned from Wetherspoons for moaning he didn’t get enough chicken nuggets
Chicken breeders complain about hefty losses have 369 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.