The 7th Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) ministerial meeting took place in Bangkok, Thailand on September 8 (Photo: VNA) Bangkok (VNA) – The 7th Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) ministerial meeting took place in Bangkok, Thailand on September 8. The meeting between the 10 members of ASEAN and their six partners of India, the Republic of Korea, Japan, New Zealand, Australia and China, was held on the sidelines of the 51st ASEAN Economic Ministers’ Meeting (AEM 51). At the ministerial meeting, ministers put forward orientations and instructions for delegations in the upcoming round of talks. Notably, in preparation for ASEAN Chairmanship in 2020, Vietnam will host the 28th round of RCEP talks in the central city of Da Nang from September 19 to 27, which will be the last one prior to the ASEAN summit later this year. After 27 formal sessions and many midterm ones of RCEP talks, the countries have reached conclusion on the Chapters on Economic and Technical Cooperation, Small and Medium Enterprises, Customs Procedures and Trade Facilitation, and Government Procurement, among others. To date, the countries have narrowed gap in their viewpoints in chapters on trade in goods, trade remedies, trade in services, trade in… Read full this story
- UK’s Brexit Negotiator Opens Up on Possibility of 'Australia-Style' Free Trade Agreement with EU
- Why we are worried over African Free Trade Agreement — Dangote, MAN, LCCI
- Serbia 'Moving Forward' With EAEU Free Trade Deal
- Turkey’s president visit progresses free trade talks with Pakistan
- Britain has long known EU free trade deal needs fair competition: EU adviser
- Britain won't heed EU rules to win free trade: PM aide
- Doors open for free trade with the EU
- Brexit: How do you negotiate a trade agreement?
- EU-UK Free Trade Deal Impossible by Time of Brexit - EU Negotiator
- Anna Soubry brands Liam Fox's free trade speech 'delusional'
ASEAN, partners discuss regional free trade agreement have 312 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.