REUTERS: AS Roma have sent forward Patrik Schick on a one-season loan to RB Leipzig for a transfer fee of up to 4 million euros (3.6 million pounds), the Serie A club said on Monday.
RB Leipzig can make the move of the 23-year-old permanent for 28 million euros. That can rise to 29 million if the German club qualifies for next season’s Champions League.
The Czech international, capped 17 times, joined AS Roma in 2017 from Serie A rivals Sampdoria and made 24 appearances last season, scoring three goals.
RB Leipzig, first in the standings three games into the season, ended third last season, qualifying for the Champions League.
(Reporting by Silvia Recchimuzzi in Gdansk; Editing by Christian Radnedge)
- Leeds set to face £18m Jean-Kevin Augustin transfer payment as FIFA side with RB Leipzig
- Liverpool make Ibrahima Konate contract decision as RB Leipzig issue transfer demand
- Ibrahima Konate: Liverpool sign centre-back from RB Leipzig
- Ibrahima Konate breaks silence on Liverpool transfer interest and makes Leipzig admission
- Hwang Hee-chan expected to play in Leipzig's first match
- Roma 3 Barcelona 0 (agg 4-4): Kostas Manolas scores winner to complete incredible comeback and KO Barca
- Chelsea's striking problem: How do the Blues get their misfiring forwards back on form?
- Transfer notebook: Leicester City step up interest in RB Salzburg striker Patson Daka
- Leicester eye Matheus Pereira transfer as West Ham identify Jesse Lingard alternative
- Rumour Has It: Mbappe makes PSG decision amid interest, Man Utd wish list grows
- Euro 2020 Rosters: Who Made the Cut?
- Sancho's a success, but Lookman's lacking game time. How are British football's European exports faring?
- Sergio Ramos to PSG CONFIRMED, Messi contract LATEST, Tottenham ‘battle Barcelona for Insigne’, Chelsea transfer news
- Euro 2020 biggest flops XI: Worst players of the tournament from Kylian Mbappe to Bruno Fernandes
- Summer Transfer Window 2020: Deadline Day 2, October and Deadline Day done deals
- Chelsea Haaland BID, Blues also make Chiesa offer, Messi ‘five-year Barcelona new deal AGREED’ – transfer news live
- Four stars in Euro 2020 shop window who could make lucrative transfers this summer
- How ex-Portugal’s Eder went from Euro 2016 glory to being unemployed after carrying trophy onto Wembley pitch
- Liverpool's return to form against Arsenal suggests they could finish a difficult season on a high
- Five Jorge Mendes clients that could solve Tottenham's transfer problems
AS Roma sends forward Schick on loan to RB Leipzig have 394 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at September 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.