Duyet Binh (Marching) by Gia Bao The exhibition entitled “Tinh Yeu Cua Me” (A Mother’s Love) features five children, namely Binh Minh, Dinh Chi, Gia Bao, Hoang Minh and Trung Hieu who bring a world of colours, inspiration and creativity to life through their creations. Paintings by Hoang Minh and Hieu surprised the visitors because of their mature ideas and composition.
- Linux and kids: What are the best ways to teach children about open source?
- This Woman Made an Art Exhibit Out of Unsolicited Dick Pics
- Venice Biennale Mosque-Inside-Church Art Exhibit Shut Down
- Open-source hardware makers unite to start certifying products
- Open-source hardware makers start certifying products
- Can Vitamin D help prevent autism?
- The 10 best autism blogs
- Autistic traits in some children with ADHD
- 7 Surprising Ways Dogs Can Help Kids With Autism
- New EEG Test To Diagnose Children With Autism
Art exhibition by children with autism opens in Hanoi have 155 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.