Bui Quang Huy, 45, general director of Nhat Cuong Technical Services Trading Co. Ltd, was recently included in the Interpol’s Red Notice list, Tran Van Ve, chief of the secretariat of the Ministry of Public Security’s Investigative Police Department, told VnExpress Wednesday. The Red Notice is a request to law enforcement worldwide to locate and provisionally arrest a person pending extradition, surrender or similar legal action. The ministry has sought the assistance of police in Southeast Asian countries, asking them to share information and help locate Huy, Ve added. Suspect Bui Quang Huy, 45, general director of Nhat Cuong Technical Services Trading Co. Ltd. Photo courtesy of the Ministry of Public Security. In May Huy had been investigated by the anti-smuggling police for smuggling and violating legal regulations on accounting causing serious consequences. Eight others were accused of being his accomplices and arrested on the same charges. The police said Huy was the leader of an organized crime group responsible for cross-border smuggling and maintaining two sets of accounting books to conceal trillions of dong worth of revenues (VND1 trillion = $42.7 million). Shortly afterward, when the police sought to arrest him, he disappeared. Investigators had said anyone could make a citizen’s… Read full this story
- Should a College Student MBA Expect Founders Stock in a Startup High Tech Company?
- Top 5 Ways Newsletters Help Tech Companies
- Shelf Company / Shelf Companies Explained
- MP3 Players - Why Some Companies Need To Learn From Their Past
- Marketing Options For Cleaning Companies - Part One
- How to Pick a Great MLM Company
- SEO Companies - Why And How You Should Hire One
- Get the Best Quotes from Top Rated Life Insurance Companies
- Payday Loan Company UK - How to Find One
- Realistic Expectations for Debt Settlement Companies
Absconding tech company honcho wanted by Interpol have 304 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.