Located on a 420 square meter plot, this house in central Nha Trang Town offers views of the oceans with the bay and mountains in the background. Architect Pham Thi My An (MM++ architects) decided to maximize the number of bedrooms and entertainment experience to ensure residents have a memorable stay. The house has two entrances. The first one is behind a stone fence and the second is an exterior staircase running to the higher deck with a swimming pool. The pool level, the fourth, also has a high ceiling space that combines the kitchen, the dining area and the living room, with a pool table thrown in, for good measure. Above it is the fifth floor resembling a timber box with large five-storey house has two main parts. A high ceiling volume, glazed in the front and stone cladding in the back; and a timber box with large louvers. The building uses its ground level as a garage and as a space for a 50-seat cinema behind in the back of the pool, not to mention spa facilities. On the third floor, facing the cliff-side is a bedroom suite with a private garden and outdoor bathroom. A closer look at… Read full this story
- Nha Trang Khanh Hoa Sea Festival wraps up
- Khai trương tour du thuyền ngắm hoàng hôn trên biển Nha Trang
- From Bay Area to Sacramento region: ‘My house back home is $2 million dollars’
- Rockets' Harden takes home MVP
- A battle of the best for home entertainment
- New landlords take on traditional pub The Old House at Home in Milton
- Kacey Musgraves takes home album of the year at 2019 ACM Awards
- Twitter Partners With Satellite Co’s, Google May Sell Home Entertainment Hardware, New Wallet Security Snag Could Hit All Phones
- Coldwell Banker Celebrates Making A House A Home In New Ad, "Old Dog, New Dog"
- Here's everything inside the over $30,000 Grammys gift bag celebrities take home this year
A Nha Trang house takes its home entertainment have 342 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.