The first phase of Nhi Ha solar power plant was put into operation in the south central coastal province of Ninh Thuan on Tuesday. The first phase of Nhi Ha solar power plant was put into operation in the south central coastal province of Ninh Thuan on Tuesday. Financed by the Solar Power Ninh Thuan Sole Member Limited Liability Company, the 50 MWp plant has a total investment capital of VND1.13 trillion (US$48.5 million). The plant is expected to generate 80 million KWh of electricity annually, meeting the demand of roughly 22,000 households. Le Van Binh, Vice Chairman of the provincial Peoples Committee, said the success of renewable energy projects in Ninh Thuan has contributed to optimising investment resources and boosting clean energy development in the province. These projects have also helped create jobs and increase local budget collection, thus realising the target of developing the province into a national centre of renewable energy. — VNS 0
- Hoa Hoi solar power plant opens in Phu Yen
- 1MW of solar power to be generated at Ramakkalmedu from April
- Bhopal: Upper Lake solar power project in limbo?
- Rajasthan: Budget focus on solar power
- GAIL, BHEL sign pact for development of solar power projects
- Coronavirus: Solar power prices expected to rise in India, industry demands projects review
- Karnataka bags Rs 72,000 cr investment proposals; EV, solar power in focus
- MoIT no longer keen on bidding mechanism for solar power price
- VN Industry Ministry no longer keen on bidding mechanism for solar power price
- MoIT to give fixed prices for more solar power projects
$48.5m solar power plant opens have 267 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.