Mexican forensics experts have found at least 29 bodies stuffed in 119 plastic bags that were dumped in the bottom of a well outside the western city of Guadalajara, officials said Tuesday (Sep 17). Aerial view of a remote area outside Guadalajara, Mexico where the bodies of at least 29 people have been recovered from a deep well AFP/ULISES RUIZ Experts have been working to establish how many victims are in the mass grave since it was discovered earlier this month in a remote area known as La Primavera, about a 45-minute drive outside Guadalajara, Mexico’s second city. “We have 13 complete corpses and 16 incomplete, for a total of 29 bodies,” said Gerardo Solis, chief prosecutor for the state of Jalisco, which has been hit by a wave of violence in recent years driven by drug cartel turf wars. Officials told a news conference the total could rise as experts continue analyzing the remains. “Different body parts are being examined by forensic anthropologists and analysts to determine to what extent the number is going to increase,” said the state’s special prosecutor for missing persons cases, Blanca Trujillo. Twenty-seven of the victims are men and two are women, Trujillo said…. Read full this story
- What Is All The Hype About? I'm Not A Plastic Bag!
- Bodybuilding And Steroids - Shortcut To a Perfect Body or Shortcut To The Grave?
- Paper Or Plastic? Reusable Tote Bags Will Advertise Your Business
- The Bag - A Perfect Exhibition Gift
- Promotion Conference Bags And Carrier Bags
- Recycling Plastic And Glass - Why It Makes A Difference
- Lessons for Life: YOUR BODY
- What You Should Know About Recycling Plastic
- The Plastic Nightmare
- Environmentally Friendly Shopping Bags
29 bodies found in plastic bags in Mexico mass grave have 290 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.