The event will present to viewers 26 plays which will be performed by 16 traditional theater troupes nationwide. Under the regulations, the participating plays, each of which has 90-150 minutes in length, should have been staged between from 2016 to present. They have not participated in any other professional festivals held by the Ministries of CST, Defence, Public Security and the Vietnam Stage Artists Association, and should not use foreign scripts 2013 to date. But they should not have participated in any other professional festivals held by the Ministries of CST, Defence, Public Security and the Vietnam Stage Artists Association, and should not use foreign scripts. The organization board also encourages submissions promoting Party building and the “Studying and following President Ho Chi Minh’s ideology, morality and lifestyle” campaign. Cheo traditional opera originated from the Red River Delta area in the North of Vietnam. Cheo is a narrative genre of folk theatre, recounting historical, legendary and folk humorous stories through a combination of music, singing and dance. By MAI AN – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Khanh Hoa to host 2019 National Tourism Year, sea festival
- General Election 2019: Labour's 32-hour week policy 'applies to all'
- National vocational contest honours skilled workers
- Halfaker and Associates, LLC Announces Sponsorship of 2019 National Veterans Small Business Engagement
- Mike Shildt voted 2019 National League Manager of the Year
- Cody Bellinger wins 2019 National League Most Valuable Player Award
- From rollup TVs to 5G phones: Gadget makers set to unveil their 2019 plans at CES next week
- Karnataka PGCET result 2019 to be declared this week
- Lok Sabha polls 2019: BJP to contest from 25 seats, Shiv Sena gets 23
- College football schedule, games 2019: What to watch in Week 12, TV channels, Saturday kickoff times
2019 National Cheo Contest to oepn this week have 287 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.