World-renowned bubble maestro Fan Yang will return to Vietnam with unique performances to dazzle spectators on the occasion of the upcoming National Day (September 2) holiday. World-renowned bubble maestro Fan Yang will return to Vietnam on the occasion of the upcoming National Day (September 2) holiday. (Photo: fayfay.com) The Vietnamese-Canadian bubble maker has performed in Vietnam 19 times, delighting Vietnamese audiences with his colourful and entertaining shows. This year, he will give performances at a large-scale entertainment centre for children named ‘Bubble World’ that was built by himself and Dong Do Show Company at Times City Trade Centre in Hanoi. The shows are held at 10am, 3pm and 7:30pm every Friday, Sunday and Saturday, starting from August 23. The programme will be divided into two parts: the lively scenes for children and Fan Yang’s bubble world.
- SportsTime Ohio’s Indians Fan Express returns this week
- LeBron fan can return to arena after team ends ban
- Amazing graphic shows how many world-famous circuits can fit in one
- World Cup organizers close Fan Fest after tragedy in Belo Horizonte
- USWNT invade LA Live, celebrate World Cup title with fans
- Jazz set world record, hit ‘Pacers fans’ with 432 cans of silly string
- World Series of Poker final players return Monday
- Vonn to skip World Cup race in St. Moritz, return Dec. 21
- Blue Jackets Fan Cam returns
- FOX Sports Fan Express returns for ’14-15 Hawks season
World famous bubble artist Fan Yang returns to Vietnam have 242 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.