At the event, the ViettelPost application of the Viettel Post Joint Stock Corporation (Viettel Post for short) was honorably listed in the Top 10. At the ceremony This system, with AI (artificial intelligence) technology, is able to remember and store all of the information that the customer has entered, update products’ data, analyze products that customers are interested in, and display them as an automatic suggestion for subsequent deliveries. Additionally, Tran Trung Hung, General Director of Viettel Post, claimed the Golden Businessman category of the awards. Earlier, the app. also won domestic and international prizes, including a gold at the 2019 Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, a silver at the 2019 International Business Awards, a silver at the 2019 IT Awards, and the 2019 Sao Khue Awards. Translated by Van Hieu
- Washington man says he was threatened with jail, fines, for posting fliers of his missing service dog
- Bevin names new Ky. social service commissioner
- Inner beauty of cars revealed: WardsAuto names '10 Best Interiors'
- Kelly Blue Book names 10 best used cars under $8,000
- SJ students re-create Vietnam wall
- Local veterans honor fallen friends at the traveling Vietnam War memorial
- Sandy Hook Bay, Seed to Sprout, Excel Travel named top innovators
- NYC startup PINCHme offers consumers free stuff in high-tech twist on product sampling
- Models Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and Cara Delevingne make up to $300,000 per Instagram post: report
- Pesticides still being found in Denver marijuana products, six months after official crackdown
Viettel Post named among Top 10 Vietnam’s products, services have 246 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.