More than 80 percent of users spend more than two hours a day on apps, the most popular being Facebook, YouTube, Messenger, and Zalo, according to a survey released last recently by HCMC-based market research firm Q&Me. While 22 percent of smartphone time is spent for messaging, email is no more than one percent. Messaging is the center of the communication. The survey was done in July based on the screenshot of an app called Screen Time on IOS devices used by people aged 18-39 in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. Users spend 31 percent of their app time on Facebook, 13 percent on YouTube, 11 percent on Facebook Messenger and 10 percent Zalo. Facebook is the most used app with 90 percent of respondents using it, followed by Facebook Messenger 88 percent, Calling 84 percent, YouTube 81 percent, and Zalo 80 percent. The number of Facebook users in Vietnam is the seventh highest in the world at over 58 million as of last year, according to a report by social media marketing and advertising agency We Are Social. Mobile shopping is on the rise with one third of surveyed users using online shopping apps, according to Q&Me. Shopee… Read full this story
- Employees could spend four days working in the office and then ten from home under new 'cyclical' proposal to beat coronavirus while kick-starting UK economy
- 6 in 10 LGBTI people afraid to hold hands in public, Europe-wide survey finds
- One-third of Americans say they WON'T get vaccinated against the coronavirus, new survey finds - despite warnings that COVID-19 will likely 'be with us for years'
- Scaffolder spends three days and £170 building incredible back garden fortress complete for his two children with tower, rock climbing wall and slide using materials from his work
- Senate will spend TWO DAYS debating reforms to controversial FISA surveillance laws used to eavesdrop on Trump campaign aide amid bitter Republican split
- Vietnamese medical experts work together to find treatment for British pilot
- Florida gig worker says he spends hours each day trying to reach state's unemployment office
- How Harry Styles is spending his days in isolation after getting stranded in Los Angeles
- Indian twins fly home after spending 50 days at Dubai airport
- In Odisha village without quarantine centre, man spends 3 days in toilet
Vietnamese spend four hours a day on smartphones, survey finds have 383 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at August 29, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.