Nguyen Manh Hung, Minister of Information and Communication delivers a speech at the Digital ASEAN Workshop Minister Hung highlighted the efforts made by ASEAN member states to co-ordinate with the WEF across a number of crucial aspects such as data policy, digital skills, e- payments, and cyber security, noting that these features will provide the foundation for the digital economy and digital ASEAN. He underlined the importance of Industry 4.0 in changing the day to day lives of people and called for increased training in both technology and soft skills to stay abreast of current trends. Delegates at the event In the special discussion held in the presence of Minister Hung, FPT Chairman Truong Gia Binh, several speakers from WEF, Netflix, delegates focused on regional initiatives aimed at helping train the workforce of 20 million people across ASEAN suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) by 2020. Major businesses including FPT, Grab, Microsoft, Google, and VNG, have all committed to participating in the initiative of the ASEAN Digital Skills Vision 2020 as well as co-operating with WEF’s program. Joint effort will see the training of 20 million workers, the setting up of a scholarship fund of US$2 million for students to… Read full this story
- Norway Helps Vietnam Cope with Climate Change
- New Technology Changes
- How Wireless Technology Changed Printing
- 200 Leading Brands from 20 Countries at Vietnam’s Manufacturing and Supporting Industries Exhibitions
- Bringing Good Opportunities to Vietnam’s Manufacturing and Electronics Industries
- 3 in 1 Powerful Exhibiton Opening to Promote Vietnam’s Manufacturing and Supporting Industries
- Vietnam urged to confiscate illegal bear in Ha Long
- Newark Pride supporters urge commissioners to change lighting decision
- Church at centre of Orange Order priest attack probe urges parade route changes
- How did digital technology change cell phone service?
Vietnam urged to stick to technological changes of Industry 4.0 have 305 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.