The Hanoitimes – VECOM predicted with the growth rate of 2019 and 2020 remaining at 30%, by 2020 the market size would reach US$13 billion. Foreign investors pour money into Vietnam’s e-commerce despite big losses Vietnam’s e-commerce revenue set to hit US$13 billion by 2020 Amazon to train Vietnamese enterprises in e-commerce More Vietnamese consumers shift to shop premium goods online: Nielsen Majority of Vietnamese online shoppers still prefer paying in cash Cashless payment to make up 50% of total transactions in Vietnam in 3 years: Expert Vietnam leads cashless drive in Southeast Asia Vietnam’s e-commerce market size currently ranks second in Southeast Asia with 40 million online shoppers, only behind Indonesia, according to Lai Viet Anh, deputy head of Vietnam E-commerce and Digital Economy Agency (VECITA) under the Ministry of Industry and Trade. Overview of the forum. Source: Nguyen Tung. “Vietnamese customers spend some US$210 per year on average on online shopping, but the figure is fast rising and they are becoming more demanding for the quality and price of products,” Anh said at the Vietnam Online Market Forum (VOMF) 2019 held on August 14. “This trends require micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to seek for new… Read full this story
- Politics France wants Vietnam to become partner of reference in Southeast Asia: PM Édouard Philippe Simplicity of life in Vietnam
- Southeast Asia's illegal wild otter trade moves online, wildlife group says
- Multidrug-resistant malaria spreading in Southeast Asia
- Southeast Asia wary of China's Belt and Road project, sceptical of U.S.
- Southeast Asia should ban foreign trash imports
- Southeast Asia seeks Russia cybersecurity pact, South China Sea code of conduct
- China, Southeast Asia kick off inaugural maritime drills
- Underwater Hockey To Make Waves At Southeast Asia Mini-Olympics
- Flipkart, Amazon Not Dominant Players In E-Commerce Market : Competition Commission [Read Order]
- Vietnam has potential to become an economic hub in Southeast Asia: Ambassador
Vietnam home to Southeast Asia's 2nd biggest e-commerce market have 318 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.