Ho Chi Minh City players (L) react as the referee rewarded Quang Nam a penalty during a V. League 1 match, August 10, 2019. Photo by VnExpress. The Vietnam Professional Football Jointstock Company has not completed the procedure for Video Assistant Referee to be used in the V. League 1. It has neither acquired the equipment needed to use VAR nor got permission from FIFA. Besides, Vietnamese referees have not received any training in using the technology. With only six match weeks remaining this year, it is almost certain that VAR will not make its debut in the V. League 1 in 2019. In April the company had said video assistance would be used in key matches that could determine the championship or relegation. But it has now been revealed it would be at least 2020 before this happens. Its president, Tran Anh Tu, said: “For now it is very difficult to actualize the use of VAR much as the federation and the clubs expect it. The main problem is FIFA. It is not simple for FIFA to permit leagues to use VAR now that the rules have become stricter.” “FIFA recently ordered the Thai League to discontinue using VAR…. Read full this story
- IPL results: Latest scores from Indian Premier League 2019
- Premier League Votes To Force-Feed Fans Steaming Piles Of VAR Next Season
- It's Time For The Soccer World To Unite And Come To An Agreement About VAR
- Gerrard rues absence of VAR after Rangers denied ‘blatant’ penalty
- Rooney admits he deserved red card after VAR punishes dreadful tackle
- FIFA 19 vs PES 2019: Which Is Better?
- Rangers boss Steven Gerrard makes Celtic comparison after Europa League Young Boys defeat
- ’s New Cross-Play Feature Won’t Arrive Until 2019, Developers Say
- Neman Lab's 2019 Media Predictions
- Seeing the 2019 McLaren Speedtail in Motion Is a Wonderful Thing
VAR to be benched in V. League 2019 have 310 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.