The event aims to introduce local Hanoians and foreign visitors about Tuyen Quang, its land and people, as well as the cultural values of the ethnic groups in the northern province of Tuyen Quang. An array of cultural and tourism activities are set to take place during the event including pavilions showcasing local cuisine, specialties, tourism products, a photo exhibition, Vietnamese traditional crafts, and art performances by people from the Tay, Dao, and Cao Lan ethnic groups. The ‘Tuyen Quang Culture Week’ in Hanoi is designed to preserve and promote traditional cultural values of the various ethnic groups which reside in Tuyen Quang and contribute to introducing local tourism activities to both local and foreign visitors.
- Cambodian Culture Week 2019 opens in Can Tho
- China-ASEAN University Students' Culture Week kicks off in Hainan
- Art performance in An Giang promotes Cambodian culture
- Can Tho exhibition spotlights Cambodian culture
- Hanoi – UNESCO’s Creative City in Design category
- Vietnam introduces cuisine culture in Thailand
- Photo exhibition on Vietnam, China’s beauty opens in Hanoi
- Culture should be turned into heritage and livelihoods for people: PM
- Quang Ngai exhibition proves Vietnam’s sovereignty over Hoang Sa, Truong Sa
- Hanoi's centre to turn into Italian square
Tuyen Quang Culture Week to take place in Hanoi have 211 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.