Vũ Thị Trang is out of the World Badminton Championship after losing in the third round match on Thursdya in Belgium. Photo webthethao.vn HÀ NỘI Vietnamese athlete Vũ Thị Trang was knocked out of the World Badminton Championship on Thursday in Belgium. World No 72 Trang lost 15-21, 21-14, 16-21 to No 32 Yeo Jia Min of Singapore in the third round of the women’s singles. Both players have been surprises of the tournament after unseeded Trang defeated the tournament’s 15th seed Line Kjaersfeldt of Denmark in the previous round while Yeo sent No 1 seed Akane Yamaguchi of Japan home. After Trang’s defeat Việt Nam have no players left at the championship which will end on Sunday. VNS
- Vietnam's Vu Thi Trang, mixed pair progress at world badminton champs
- What could end the world as we know it?
- Bark Avenue: End of Summer Splash Event
- Canada’s Erik Guay fourth in first post-Sochi World Cup event
- Vietnamese player wins Cyprus junior badminton event
- Inside Arena of Valor’s first World Cup event
- EA’s FIFA sees 15 million players for its World Cup event
- Duhamel, Radford look to end competitive career on a high point
- Sony Mobile World Congress event confirmed
Trang ends competition at world badminton event have 217 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 23, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.