Tour operator Vietravel is seeking the prime minister’s approval for the setup of Vietravel Airlines. The firm has sent its airline setup plan to the Ministry of Transport’s Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam which then will be submitted to the prime minister for consideration. An office of Vietravel Once approved, the carrier is expected to be put into operation in the second quarter of next year, using charter flights. The airline will raise the total aeroplane numbers to 30 by 2025. Being among leading tour operators in Vietnam, Vietravel serves nearly VND1 million tourists who will be the targeted customers for the company’s flights.
- Airlines Extend Fight To Rule Online Skies
- TurboLinux Expands International Operations
- All-rounder among Supercomputers: JURECA goes into General Operation
- Robot Revolution Explores Visionary World through Cutting-edge Robots
- Nine Airlines Target Asia-Pacific with Travel Site
- Six Major Airlines To Form B2B Exchange
- Satisfaction Survey: Airlines, Fast-Food Joints Less Despised
- European Airlines Join Forces in Mega-Travel Web Site
- Airlines Band Together To Launch Travel Site
- Computer Gremlin Strands Thousands of United Airlines Passengers
Tour operator explores airline establishment have 188 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.