At the scene (Photo: AFP) Bangkok (VNA) – Thai authorities have ordered the arrest of four more suspects in connection with the series of bombings in Bangkok capital on August 2. The arrest warrants were made on charges of organised crime, arson, causing explosion and illegal possession of explosives. The police said they are hunting at least 15 suspects related to the series of bombings. Six bombs exploded in Bangkok’s Chong Nonsi BTS station, Rama IX road, the Government Complex on Chaeng Watthana Road, and King Power building on August 2. They took place as the capital city was hosting the 52nd ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Meeting (AMM-52) and related meetings that were attended by top diplomats from the ASEAN member states as well as the US, China, Russia, Japan, and many other countries.
- Suspects Arrested in Relation to Theft of $445,000 Worth of Racing Engines and Performance Parts
- Deputies arrest suspect in fatal Spring Valley shooting
- Sports Facebook shocks Vietnamese TV operators with EPL streaming rights One-ton bomb found in garden in north-central Vietnam
- REVEALED: Former trainee cop, 24, was arrested for 'raping EIGHT women over fours years' after he tried to get a job at the department hunting him
- Khawaja calls for privacy after police arrest and charge brother
- Star fighter Conor McGregor arrested on Miami Beach, accused of smashing fan’s phone
- Key suspect indicted over fraudulent Japan land sale
- 5th grader spots F-bomb in STAAR reading test
- Australia captain demands bans for Bahrain and Thailand until refugee footballer Hakeem al-Araibi released from prison
- UFC's McGregor arrested after incident with fan
Thailand arrests more suspects related to August 2 bombings have 270 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.