Musk had strong opinions about computers being smarter than humans. “We will be far, far surpassed in every single way. I guarantee it,” he said, according to a report by CNBC. He also said that the cell phone will – or already has so much power – that it could “crush the world champion of chess, literally.”
The Tesla CEO was in discussion with Chinese billionaire and chairman of Alibaba, Jack Ma. Interestingly, Ma had opposing view than those of Musk. “I’ve never in my life, especially in the last two years, when people talk about AI, human beings will be controlled by machines. I never think about that. It’s impossible.”
On Musk’s chess comment, Ma said that these games were designed to for people to play against each other and not pit machines against humans.
Musk, meanwhile, recently created quite a stir with his “Nuke Mars” tweet. He posted a series of tweets that posted recently. The first tweet was “Nuke Mars” – which obviously drew quite a reaction – and it was followed “T-shirt soon”.
He continued the ‘suspense’ with two more cryptic tweets before posting a link of SpaceX website which is now selling “Nuke Mars’ t-shirts.
For the uninitiated, ‘nuking’ Mars isn’t a new idea that has been floated by Musk. Back in 2015 on a talk show he first spoke about why he thought nuking Mars was a good idea. Musk had suggested that the best way to find out if Mars is suitable for human habitation was to hit the planet with nuclear weapons.
- Elon Musk to Resign as Tesla Chairman, Pay $20 Million Fine in SEC Settlement Over Catastrophic '420' Tweet
- Elon Musk Unveils His Gigantic Starship Prototype, Says It'll Be Flying Within Months
- Porsche On Tesla Nürburgring Rivalry And Elon Musk: Thanks For The P.R. But Bring It On
- Elon Musk Smoking Joe Rogan's Weed Somehow Ended Up Costing Taxpayers $5 Million
- EXCLUSIVE: The gloves are off! Elon Musk hits back at diver he called a 'pedo' in new court documents which contain texts showing how the British native tried to make money out of Thai boys cave rescue with books and movie deals
- Report: NASA Paid Elon Musk Millions to Prevent SpaceX Employee Drug Abuse
- Elon Musk's Tweeting Broke the Law This Time, Judge Rules, And His Isn't the Only Bad Take
- Billionaire Elon Musk says he’s strapped for cash after being sued for defamation over ‘pedo guy’ comments
- Elon Musk: I Was Using the Other Definition of 'Pedo Guy,' You See
- Brain Genius Elon Musk Got Rolled By World's Most Obvious Grifter After 'Pedo Guy' Tweets: Report
- Elon Musk: ‘I’m a Fucking Idiot’
- Elon Musk's SpaceX wants to send an extra 30 THOUSAND internet satellites into orbit for its Starlink superfast broadband amid fears they 'will surround Earth with space junk'
- SpaceX news: Elon Musk is the Thomas Edison of the 21st century, claims veteran astronaut
- Elon Musk: NASA Can Share SpaceX's IP With Literally Anybody, 'No Charge'
- Tesla Model Y: This Is It
- Tesla's Claim That It Outsells the Toyota Camry 'By Revenue' Doesn't Really Mean Anything
- Everything We Know About the Tesla Model Y Before Its Big Reveal
- The $35,000 Tesla Model 3 Is Here At Last
- Former GM Exec Bob Lutz Impressed by Random Tesla Model 3
- Tesla's next-gen V3 Supercharger can charge 1,500 EVs a day
Tesla CEO Elon Musk on why we should think we are "very dumb" have 660 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at August 29, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.