An office of the Hanoi Taxation Department (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Government on August 13 issued a resolution asking for the Ministry of Finance to ensure the completion of State budget collection in 2019, as well as strict management over the budget. Under the resolution following the Government’s regular meeting, which was held on August 1, the Government requested the ministry to promptly complete a project to expand tax base and prevent loss in State budget collection. The ministry should effectively implement the national and ASEAN single-window mechanisms to facilitate trade, while coordinating with the Ministry of Industry and Trade and localities to strengthen the combat against smuggling, trade fraud and fake commodities, asked the Government. The Government also requested the ministry to build legal foundation to deal with issues related to State-owned land in equitised companies, promoting the stock market, and encouraging the growth of business bonds. At the same time, the ministry was urged to apply solutions to expand export markets, develop e-commerce and suitable e-payment methods, and speed up major industrial and power projects.-VNA
- Do We Need A Family Budget?
- NJ State Budget and Bureaucrats; Raise Taxes Again?
- GM-Chrysler Merger Would Hurt State Budget
- Ultimate Debt Help Guide - All Your Debt Relief Solution Needs A-Z
- Why Businesses Need to Start Nurturing Collective Wisdom
- Creative Solutions Needed To Resolve High Education Costs
- Orange Price Plans: For Every Need, For Every Budget
- Software solution need for how to convert Lotus Notes into Outlook
- Fault-Tolerant Solutions Needed As Electronic Features Abound On Vehicles
- Why You Should Start Budgeting Your Finances For Yourself And Family
Solutions needed to ensure State budget collection: resolution have 278 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.