The Department asked school managers to build a school without waste in the academic year 2019-2020 plus no single-use plastic bags products to battle pollution due to plastic items. School managers were asked to work with local administrations to clean up its premises and sort garbage in school as well as educate students not to throw away litter in streets and into canals. Additionally, the Department ordered schools to teach students to protect environment in extra-activities and flag raising ceremonies in Mondays. Schools managers have to have step-by-step plan as well as give certificates of merit to individuals and teams that create initiatives during the procedure to carry out the plan and perform well it. Moreover, impacts of single-use plastic products should be popularized to teaching staffs, schoolers and laborers to change their habit and behavior to use plastic items and encourage them to use environmentally-friendly kinds instead. From August 1, all education units in districts and wards in the city must have plan to cut down single-use plastic products such as plastic straws and glasses in meeting and all activities especially not have bottled drinking water but boiled water. BY THU TAM – Translated by UYEN PHUONG Tags: Schools… Read full this story
- Single-use plastic ban: Industry still waiting for 'definition'
- Music video says no to single-use plastic
- Bans on single-use plastics could be overturned amid coronavirus pandemic as officials fear virus could be spread by reusable grocery bags
- Single-use plastic’s life-saving role
- These companies are begging you not to use their products during the crisis
- Are you recycling or wishcycling? Try cutting out single-use items instead
- Pentagon using Defense Production Act authority to ramp up N95 mask production
- World Health Day: Richa Chadha Says She Used To Wake With Anxiety In The First Week Of Lockdown
- Trump says he used to hate OPEC. Not anymore.
- Singapore allows schools to resume Zoom use for home-based learning
Schools in HCMC say no to single-use plastic products have 328 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.