Vice Chairman of the People’s Committee of Son La province Pham Van Thuy (Photo: laodong.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – The Prime Minister has issued several decisions on disciplinary measures against some officials. Specifically, Vice Chairman of the People’s Committee of Son La province Pham Van Thuy was given a disciplinary warning under Decision 1051/QD-TTg for his serious mistakes and violations at work. Earlier, Thuy was disciplined by the Party Central Committee’s Inspection Commission under Decision 1192-QD/UBKTTW. The inspection commission said Thuy, who was also a member of the provincial Party Committee and head of the steering committee for the national high school exams, along with Hoang Tien Duc, Director of the provincial Department of Education and Training and deputy head of the steering committee, had to bear the main responsibility for violations of regulations in organising the national high school exams in 2018 in Son La. The violations brought serious consequences that affected the prestige of the Party Committee, administration and educational sector in the province, caused indignation in society, and many officials and Party members had been subject to criminal proceedings in association with the case. The PM also gave a warning to Pham Viet Muon, former deputy chairman… Read full this story
- PM urges stronger measures against coronavirus
- PM signs decision to officially declare nationwide COVID-19 pandemic
- Govt gets more than expected participation for PM’s lights-out call
- Govt nominates Indian Overseas Bank for collecting donations for PM Cares Fund
- Leading scientist Neil Ferguson admits airport officials only spotted a THIRD of passengers returning to the UK with coronavirus – despite calls for screening at Arrivals – allowing virus to get a foothold around the country
- PM Modi pushes symbolic measure to deal with Covid-19, government does substantive review
- G20 on Covid-19: PM Modi calls for stronger WHO to fight pandemics
- PM's virus adviser warns Britain might still need to adopt herd immunity in its fight against coronavirus as lockdown measures have painted the country 'into a corner'
- Track medical advances, help source equipment: PM Narendra Modi to Indian envoys
- Coronavirus measures work. Very few severe cases in Slovakia so far
PM metes out disciplinary measures on some officials have 364 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.