The annual International Exhibition on Products and Supplies for Medical, Pharmaceutical, Hospital and Rehabilitation will be held in HCM City next month.
It will showcase the latest pharmaceuticals, nutritional and functional supplements, medical equipment and devices, hospital and clinical facilities, dental, ophthalmological, dermatological, obstetric and gynaecological equipment and devices, homecare devices, laboratory apparatus and equipment, beauty products and equipment, and medical tourism services.
There will be 600 booths set up by exhibitors from 25 countries and territories, including Germany, South Korea, Turkey, mainland China, Pakistan, India, Canada, Denmark, Australia, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand.
Ha Thi Phuong Lam, chairwoman of ADPEX JSC, one of the organisers, said one of the highlights of this year’s exhibition would be the participation of nearly 100 Vietnamese and international pharmaceutical enterprises from Canada, the US, Japan, Germany, Switzerland, France, India, and other countries.
“The exhibition has always attracted a large number of Vietnamese firms, proving that the event is a reliable place for them to promote their products and seek business partners to expand domestic and international markets.”
The event will also feature a series of conferences and seminars on new technologies and modern applications in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors.
B2B programmes to connect exhibitors and visitors will be held.
To be held at the Sai Gon Exhibition and Convention Centre from September 11 to 14, the expo is expected to welcome 15,000 visitors, including over 8,000 trade visitors. — VNS
- Buzzing stocks: Vodafone Idea, SBI, HDFC Bank, Sun Pharma
- Coronavirus live updates: Ninth death reported in SF as cases near 600; city’s jails clearing out
- Healthcare wearables will see a lot of sensors integrated into varied products : Nick Talbot
- Palatine YMCA Reopens Daycare For Healthcare Workers
- Exclusive Comic-Con merchandise you MUST get
- Sensex, Nifty post biggest single-day gain; Rs 7.9 lakh crore added
- How John Singer Sargent made a scene
- Handling of Ruby Princess COVID-19 incident is 'criminal negligence' says Chris Bowen on Q+A, medical department heads buying from Bunnings
- 2/3rds of Maharashtra patients have no symptom
- TVS Radeon BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 58,992 Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — April 13
- Artist group shows love for Hanoi through sketches
- Shifting to medical face masks not very fruitful on long term
- Tracy Morgan jokes about quarantine sex in bizarre TV interview
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 14
- 20 of the best indoor family activities for half-term
- Keddara, Creador join in race for Tata Capital's stake in Shriji Polymers
- Taking Stock: Bulls regain control after 4-days of pain, Nifty reclaims 12,100 levels
- Charles Saatchi: the man who reinvented art
- Coronavirus pain may linger; 10 stocks you can consider for your portfolio
Pharma and healthcare exhibition to feature 600 booths have 452 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 26, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.