Following the latest adjustment by the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Finance, the price of RON95-III also decreased 170 VND to 20,235 VND per litre.
Meanwhile, the prices of diesel 0.05S and kerosene are capped at 16,339 VND and 15,327 VND per litre, respectively. Mazut 180CST 3.5S is sold at no more than 13,828 VND per kilogramme.
Petrol prices dropped three consecutive times this month, with a total decline of about 1,200 VND per litre.
The two ministries review fuel prices every 15 days to adjust domestic prices in accordance with fluctuations in the global market.-VNA
- Petrol price drops by over VND500 per litre
- Petrol price drops by over 500 VND per litre
- HCM City's CPI falls in December as petrol prices drop
- Petrol prices drop by VND400 per litre
- Why did petrol prices drop only slightly in the country?
- Petrol prices see steep fall on November 6
- Petrol prices cut
- Petroleum prices drop for 3rd time for a month
- Petroleum prices drop for 3rd time in a month