A booth introducing marketing services and technologies at the Vietnam Online Marketing Forum 2019 in Hanoi on August 14 (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Online Marketing Forum (VOMF) 2019 took place in Hanoi on August 14 under the themed “Personalised Experience”. Dang Hoang Hai, Director of the Vietnam E-Commerce and Digital Economy Agency under the Ministry of Industry and Trade, said this year’s forum chose the theme because customers’ demand nowadays is diverse and changes continually. Therefore, the personalisation of experience, advertisements and sales promotion is an inevitable trend that will help retail brands to boost their sales, he noted. Le Minh Trang, a representative of Nielsen Vietnam, said companies need to specify the psychology of consumers born after 1995, 1980 and 1960 since each generation has different consumption habits and, therefore, needs different approaches. She took the people born after 1995 as an example, noting that they have various likings and prefer exploring things on the internet, from tourism, fashion to films, games and chatting with friends, which are clearly reflected via their internet interactions. Vietnam is currently taking the lead with 45 – 60 percent of its consumers accepting online shopping, she noted. VOMF 2019 is the… Read full this story
- Using Online Marketing Forums to Jumpstart Your Home Business
- Contribution of Weblog As A Tool Of Online Marketing- A Panorama
- Online Pharmacy Forum Discussions Benefit Consumers
- Free Online Marketing Strategy
- Online Marketing Business Opportunity - The Pure System
- 4 Online Marketing Techniques To Drive More Traffic
- Online Marketing - Do You Have a Game Plan For Your Online Business
- Profitable Online Marketing - Guaranteed!
- 3 Steps To Online Marketing Competence!
- Online Marketing Strategies: How to Build Your Online Business
Online marketing forum focuses on personalised experience have 284 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.