Speaking at the ceremony, Chairman of Binh Dinh People’s Committee Ho Quoc Dung said that 77 communes of Binh Dinh Province have completed the standards of new rural areas during 10-year implementation of the government’s rural plan. Of the total expenditure of VND2,779 billion to carry out the plan of the town and commune from 2011 to 2019, over VND201 billion is from social contribution. Additionally, residents donated hundreds of square meters of land for building public places during the construction of new rural areas. A person in An Nhon and Hoai Nhon earns VND40 million a year respectively. So far, 4,475 communes have been recognized to complete the plan. Speaking at the ceremony, PM Phuc reminded Binh Dinh leaders to continue improving all criteria to raise both people’s living condition and their spiritual values especially paying attention to disadvantaged households and social welfare beneficiaries. On the occasion, PM Phuc gave gifts to families with Orange Agent victims in the province .By LE NGUYEN – Translated by UYEN PHUONG Tags: commune in Binh Dinh gov’t new rural plan Orange Agent victims
- Netflix Testing New 'Ultra' Plan Subscription With Higher Price In Europe
- Complete the new Developer Economics Survey: Voice your opinion and win a Galaxy S9!
- Pandora Jewelry Soars On New Makeover Plan
- Empire Communities ventures to Conroe with new home design
- French yellow vest figure on trial, new protests planned
- T-Mobile's cheap new data plan is always throttled
- US Cellular's new unlimited plan pays you back if you stay under 3GB of data usage
- Simply No Choice: T-Mobile's new "ONE" plan is not good for consumers, sets bad precedents
- Google Fi announces new "unlimited" plan, throttling included
- Complete the new Developer Economics Survey and win prizes by voicing your opinions!
One more commune in Binh Dinh complete gov’t new rural plan have 302 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.