A newborn baby in the southern province of Binh Phuoc has died on the road to a local hospital after her mother was refused a lift by a driver. On Sunday, Vy Thi Yen, 32, from Bu Dang District’s Thong Nhat Commune who was in the seventh month of pregnancy faced some signs of premature birth, including serious bellyache. Her family hired a seven-seat car to bring her to the local Medical Centre for checks-up. Doctors there urged her to go to a better hospital as she was weak. Yen’s child died on the road to hospital after she was refused a lift by the driver (photo by VietnamNet) After that, Yen’s husband asked the driver to carry him and his wife to Dong Xoai General Hospital which is some 50 kilometre from the commune’s medical centre. However, when the car travelled around five kilometres, Yen began to go into labour. At that time, the driver requested the couple to get out of his car. He laid a piece of nylon roadside for Yen to lie down and then left. Right after that, Yen gave birth to a baby boy, and it wasn’t until an hour later that her family could… Read full this story
- Couple and new-born baby left without heating by builder who ‘walked off’ before finishing extension, court hears
- Baby died from sepsis after 'hospital sent her home with ibuprofen and Calpol'
- Love Island star Tyla Carr gives first glimpse of new born baby boy Archie
- Mother (22) with baby dies after falling down New York subway stairs
- BBC Hospital viewers left in tears after the programme ends with a baby dying hours after birth
- BABY ABDUCTION: Fake ‘doctor’ arrested for taking a new-born from hospital in Spain
- Two premature babies die after infection found at hospital neonatal unit
- Photo released of abandoned baby as mother urged to seek help
- Passenger dies and 23 in hospital after bus overturns
- Man dies days after leaving hospital following car crash
New-born baby dies after mother refused a lift to hospital have 343 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.