As the local police are still investigating the case, they refused to reveal where Linh was found.
Of the 10 people arrested for investigating the case, two remain in police custody for questioning. One of them is Ho Quang Ngoc, charged and appeared in court on August 12. The 25-year-old man, charged with child abduction and immigration violations, is due to appear at York Crown Court on September 16.
According to investigators, Linh was last seen when she was walking with an Asian man near York station at 4:40pm on August 6.
Linh went missing from her tour group of Travel Plus Vietnam – which is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City.
After not seeing Linh, the tour guide went to the Embassy of Vietnam in the UK to report the case and return Linh’s passport.
According to the Vietnamese travel company, Linh applied for her visa on her own and only bought the tour. The travel group of Travel Plus Vietnam arrived back in Vietnam on August 9.-VNA
- Missing teenagers found 'safe and sound' after police appeal
- Gardaí searching for missing teenage girl (14)
- Twitter user's sick 'rape joke' about missing teenage girl backfires
- When was Bill Clinton’s The President Is Missing released in the UK, who is co-author James Patterson and what is it about?
- Girl in UK dies after being thrown from bouncy castle – police
- Serena Alexander-Benson: Missing Wimbledon girl, 13, believed to be in Poland after travelling with mother's friend
- Latest: 14-year-old missing Kildare girl found safe and well
- Missing Newbury girl found
- Appeal over missing Newbury girl
- Concerns over missing Bexley girl, 16