In Trang An, Ninh Binh (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Steering Committee for National Tourism Year 2020 – Ninh Binh convened the first meeting in Hanoi on August 21. Speaking at the event, Director of the provincial Tourism Department Bui Thanh Dong said the National Tourism Year 2020 hosted by Ninh Binh will take the theme “Hoa Lu – Ancient Capital of Millennium”. The opening ceremony is planned for February 2020. During the year, Bai Dinh pagoda, Hoa Lu and Trang An festivals, tourism week “Tam Coc – Trang An yellow colour”, an international seminar on preservation and exploitation of the world’s natural cultural heritages in tandem with tourism development, and a symposium on sustainable tourism development will be held. As many as 16 cities and provinces have registered activities in response to the year. Units of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism also came up with plans on the occasion. Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Nguyen Ngoc Thien, head of the committee, asked the province to focus on major markets such as the Republic of Korea and Japan. The domestic tourism sector must strive to welcome at least 20 million foreign tourists by 2020, he… Read full this story
- Causeway Chamber has 2020 vision for the business way ahead
- How a no-deal Brexit affects your plans to travel to Europe
- Budget speech in full: part three
- Could you ever really consider Saudi Arabia as a holiday destination?
- CAP reform: Vienna hands the reins over to Bucharest
- Business review 2018: House prices soar, Ryanair and bank shares fall but food exports surge
- BR ANALYSIS. Romania's EU Presidency: navigating troubled waters
- Belarus, Pakistan on their way to hit $1bn in bilateral trade
Meeting discusses National Tourism Year 2020 have 286 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.