Motorbike taxi drivers in Hà Nội. Drivers of xe ôm and drivers of non-motorised vehicles will have to register with authorised agencies, according to a new draft regulation set forth by Hà Nội Department of Transport. — VNA/VNS Photo Hoài Thu HÀ NỘI — Drivers of xe ôm – or motorbike taxis – carrying passengers and goods and drivers of non-motorised vehicles will have to register with authorised agencies, according to a new draft regulation on the management and use of non-motorised vehicles and motorcycles in the capital city of Hà Nội.
- Tetra Pak launches school recycling programme in Ha Noi
- Ha Noi's first festival on agricultural products and craft villages opens
- UPS driver has Love Actually moment as he uses flashcards on homeowner's doorbell camera to say thank you for leaving him holiday snacks
- Driver has a lucky escape when a section of bridge plummets onto the highway right in front of them
- Driver cheats death after his car was skewered by a huge concrete post during a rear-end crash
- Cheating learner driver, 26, is spared jail after being caught with a Bluetooth device hidden in hair while accomplice listened in and fed her answers during audio theory test
- Q&A: how the BBC is funded by TV licences
- Road rage driver storms out of his Lexus and threatens motorist with a baseball bat after 4x4 overtook him 'while he was distracted on his phone'
- Instant karma! Driver does a burnout and runs a red light… only to be caught by police moments later
- Shocking moment a cyclist punches a bus driver in the face and grabs him by the neck in 'road rage attack'
Licence compulsory for motorbike drivers in Hà Nội have 288 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.