Nguyen Van Phuc, deputy director of Thuan Thien-Hue province’s Department of Tourism, stated in a August 23 press conference that the festival aims to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival, and expected to see the participation of 50 teams from countries worldwide including Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and the host nation, Vietnam. Competitors will be divided into two groups, one containing 20 teams and the other containing 30 teams, which will then compete in the event on both September 7 and 8, respectively. The competition will showcase an array of impressive lion dances for the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival.
- Lunar New Year culminates with traditional Lion Dance at Katy Asiantown
- La Femme Dance Festival celebrates black choreographers in 'dancestry' program
- The Ten Best Acts at Ultra Music Festival 2019
- Ultra Music Festival 2019 Winners and Losers
- Ultra Music Festival 2019 Set Times
- Ultra Music Festival 2019 Live Stream Schedule
- Miami Film Festival 2019 Brings Patricia Clarkson, Boots Riley, Barry Jenkins to Miami
- More than 25 musical acts lined up to perform at Poteet Strawberry Festival 2019
- Hozier, Dawes to perform at Xponential Music Festival 2019
- New Jersey spring festivals 2019: A statewide guide to 100 events celebrating food, flowers, wine, music and more
Hue Lion Dance Festival 2019 to see participation of 50 teams have 198 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.