Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's efforts to win the presidency in 2016 may have cost the Democratic Party much more than just four — or eight — years in the White House.
Tension between the two dominant "wings" in the party has dogged Democrats since they regained control of the House in the 2018 midterm elections, but the roots of the division go much deeper than just House Speaker Nancy Pelosi vs. the Squad.
- Beto Underwhelms At Debate , and when challenged, suggested that the headline writers at the Washington Post and the Texas Tribune were trying to make him look bad.
- Gillibrand Posts Dismal Quarter , says that her inability to fundraise was a result of her strong stance on former Minnesota Sen. Al Franken and not because she was barely polling at 1%.
- Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton is not qualified to be president
- Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton Got a Book Deal
- CBS/NYT national poll: Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Trump narrows
- Politicians Hit the Polls! Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Cast Their Votes in New York
- Bernie Sanders will endorse Hillary Clinton at event next week
- Did Hillary Clinton Help Bill Clinton Intimidate and Discredit His Rape and Sexual Misconduct Accusers?
- Mark Cuban: Hillary Clinton Wants to Meet With Me
- How Obama's Endorsements of Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton Compare
- People's Choice Awards Host Likens Captain America: Civil War To Presidential Election
- Hillary Clinton Was Probably Hiding Her Emails From the Media, So They Became a Big Media Story
- Hillary Clinton Laughs at Brett Kavanaugh Claiming Allegations Are 'Revenge on Behalf of the Clintons'
- 'The Good Fight': Why the Show Started Season 4 with Episode Where Hillary Clinton Won the 2016 Election
- 'Letting thousands of people needlessly suffer and die is wrong.' Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden join storm of opposition to Donald Trump's demand to get America back to work
- Hillary Clinton is accused of being 'tasteless' for making 'American First' dig at President Trump after the US became the country with the most coronavirus cases
- An Unofficial Bonus Index to Hillary Clinton’s
- Hillary Clinton Calls for Martin Shkreli to Return Daraprim to its Original Price
- Bernie Sanders Team Claims ‘It Ain’t Over’ After Hillary Clinton Clinches
- The pollsters got it wrong when Trump took on Hillary in 2016. Can you trust them this time?
- Karl Rove Rips Into Trump For Considering DOJ Probe Of Hillary Clinton
How Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Sparked Today’s Democrat Civil War have 389 words, post on dailycaller.com at August 2, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.