He praised the efforts of all teachers and students in the capital’s education sector in achieving high results and lead the country’s education and training.
Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung awards emulation flags to outstanding schools. Photo: Hoa An
Emphasizing on the tasks to be implemented in the time ahead, Chung said that all local People’s Committees must take responsibility for the new educational program, paying special attention to ethics and knowledge, meeting not only national but world standards.
Besides, Chung hoped that teachers and students at all schools to look directly at the pending issues in the school system, study and replicate good models and improve education quality.
At the meeting, Deputy Minister of Education and Training Nguyen Huu Do highly valued the results of 2019 – 2020 academic year that the Hanoi Department of Education and Training has achieved, including the improvement in facilities, equipment for teaching and learning, education quality, effective management, among others.
Especially, the capital’s excellent education quality is proven by a high graduation rate, good scores at national high school exams, and the large number of students achieving medals at international competitions. Hanoi also excelled in applying information technology in teaching and learning.
Deputy Minister Do emphasized that the school year of 2019-2020 is the basis for education renovation to take place in 2020-2021, thus the local education and training sector should focus on learning about issues arising from education renovation, assessment and management and methodology.
- Citadel’s new nursing program earns national accreditation
- Educational programs take Nevada inmates to ‘a whole new world’
- New Golf Program for Veterans
- Brooklyn City Schools has high hopes for new literacy program
- St. Vincent’s to host stroke education program
- New transit program to help residents in recovery
- New DOE Program Connects Fusion Companies with National Labs
- ICHE Awards $9.6M to Prepare STEM Educators
- IWU Adds Theatre Education Program
- New laws, programs prepare Utah students for tech careers