At the same time, fuel trading companies have to keep the setting up level of the fuel price stabilization fund for E5 RON92 gasoline at VND100 per liter and for RON95 gasoline and other kinds of oil at VND500 per liter.
According to the ministries, fuel prices in the past 15 days before the adjustment on August 16 were mixed between rising and losing trends but losing trend took the upper hand.
Particularly, the price of RON gasoline used in the production of E5 RON92 gasoline was US$66.966 per barrel, down $3.063 per barrel. The price of RON95 gasoline was $70.197 per barrel, down $2.702 per barrel.
By Ha My – Translated by Thuy Doan
- Fuel price stabilization fund surges to record high
- Ministries say no to fuel price hike
- Fuel prices up after nod for environmental fee spike
- Vietnam’s fuel pricing policy needs to be changed: official
- Ministry says no to fuel price cuts
- No fuel price cuts despite global fall
- Vietnam maintains fuel prices, 3rd time since Jan
- VN cuts fuel prices after shocking increase
- Experts blast fuel price increase